TB mekyo Forum Index du Forum

TB mekyo Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Annonces & Nouveautés 
Bonjour Invité ! NEW FORUM OUVERT ! MERCI DE NE PLUS UTILISÉ CELUI LA Smile
New Forum => www.trickybandits.com >>>>OPENNNNNN<<<<
THE NEWBIES GUIDE TO STARCRAFT II?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TB mekyo Forum Index du Forum -> GameTeck -> Starcraft 2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk
Floodeur amateur
Floodeur amateur

Masculin
Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Nov - 11:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: THE NEWBIES GUIDE TO STARCRAFT II? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I decided to make this thread to help out those are new to StarCraft or anybody who is struggling with ladder and looking to improve as a player. Below is a compilation of some things that I thought could assist the average newcomer looking for help. You don’t have to visit all of these links to improve or even any of them, but this is here for anybody who needs it. I included so many links because no one thing will work for everyone so I have gathered all this here so you may decide what will work best for you as an individual and as a StarCraft gamer. I will continue to update this thread and add new things as I find them. If you are a StarCraft veteran or newbie and you have anything to add to the list simply post it in the comments and I will add it to the list. Any feedback you have to help better the thread will be greatly appreciated!! Whether you have anything to add to the list, would like to see something edited, or even think I added something that should be removed, all feedback is welcome and will be taken into consideration.

More Details
Animated sales video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Nov - 11:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TB mekyo Forum Index du Forum -> GameTeck -> Starcraft 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation